Sport Premium (Primary)
Department for Education Vision for the Primary PE and Sport Premium
ALL pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
How the PE and School Sport Premium money will be spent in the current academic year
Click on the link below to see how it is planned the money will be spent in the coming year.
The funding has been provided to ensure impact against the following OBJECTIVE:
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools. It is important to emphasise that the focus of spending must lead to long lasting impact against the vision (above) that will live on well beyond the Primary PE and Sport Premium funding.
At St George’s Church of England Foundation School - Primary Phase, Sport Premium will be used to:
- Develop or add to the PE and sport activities that we already offer.
- Make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
- Hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers.
- Provide existing staff with training or resources to help them teach PE and sport more effectively.
- Introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport.
- Support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs, holiday clubs and Change4Life clubs.
- Run sport competitions / Run sports activities with other schools.
|Able to Swim 25/30M||24/30|
|Use a Range of Strokes||24/30|
|Perform Safe Self Rescue||0/30|