All pupils must ensure their personal appearance is appropriate to the school setting.
- Boys should wear dark smart trousers with a shirt and tie.
- Girls should wear smart dresses or trousers/skirts with a top.
- Skirts and dresses must be a reasonable length, no shorter than just above the knee.
- All footwear must be smart in style and dark in colour for both boys and girls.
The following items MUST NOT be worn at any time:
- No vest tops
- No denim of any kind or colour
- No trainers
- No facial piercings
- No hoodies
- No leggings/jeggings