Primary End of Day update
Re: End of day collection
I am very much aware that many of you are becoming increasingly concerned and anxious about the current situation and we are constantly reviewing our practices in regard to the safety and health of all in our community.
As you are aware we are attempting to improve our systems at the end of the day in regard to pick-up and we will continue to refine these as we learn from each experience.
I would like to reiterate the rules which are non-negotiable and some refinements that we are making after yesterday. The pick-up times will remain the same and I am pleased that many of you who have siblings found the experience far easier however I would like to remind all of you the rules in place as of today for picking up your child:
- Face coverings must be worn by all adults collecting their children.
- 1 adult per child/family on site at any time.
- Parents must remain socially distanced once on the school site (a distance of 2 metres from any other person).
- A member of staff will dismiss children to you, please do not go into lines searching for children.
- Once you have collected your child please leave the site and remain socially distanced.
I do not expect everyone to agree with the systems that we put in place but I would like to emphasise that this is in the best interests and safety of all in our community. It is likely that we will start to experience more infections amongst pupils and staff with the growing level in the area currently and we are doing our utmost to make things work for all.
God Bless You All,